To celebrate the upcoming holiday, Presidentress is running her first-ever giveaway!
The prize is, aptly, an autographed copy of Sarah Vowell's Lafayette in the Somewhat United States. To be clear, the book is autographed by Sarah Vowell, not by me, making it much more valuable.
You can enter the giveaway using the form below. The good news for you is that because I have so few readers, the odds of your winning are pretty excellent! (The actual odds are, of course, dependent on the number of entries.)
Here's the fine print:
- The contest runs from 12:00 a.m. EST June 28, 2016 through 12:00 a.m. EST July 5, 2016.
- There will be one winner, selected at random. The winner will receive a copy of Lafayette in the Somewhat United States that I had autographed by Sarah Vowell at an event last October. (The book will be one of two that I have--not necessarily the one pictured above.)
- People who live in my household are ineligible.
- The winner must have a US shipping address.
- I will contact the winner within 72 hours of the contest closing. The prize will be sent via US media mail. I am not responsible for the prize once it has left my possession.
- No purchase necessary...or possible, for that matter.
- Sarah Vowell and her publisher are in no way involved with this giveaway and do not endorse it in any way. That's not to say they necessarily wouldn't endorse it if they knew about it, just that they don't.
That's it! Enter away, and good luck to all!
a Rafflecopter giveaway