Last week I brought you a review of the Vagenda of Manocide pens, designed for the feminist presidential candidate in all of us.
Well, the pens come in sets of six. After I wrote the review I put one of the pens in my purse, one on my nightstand, and one in my binder full of women, but then I wondered: How many pens does a modern girl really need?
Answer: A lot, really. But I'd also like to spread the love a bit, so I've decided to give my readers a chance to win one of these emasculating writing implements.
There are several ways to enter, and you can use any or all of them! (Some can be done more than once, too!) If you don't win the contest and still want some pens, you can order them from the shop at GetBullish.com.
Here is the not-so-fine print:
- The contest runs from 12:00 a.m. EST September 20, 2016, through 12:00 a.m. EST September 27, 2016.
- There will be one winner, selected at random. The winner will receive one Vagenda of Manocide pen from the set that was sent to me for review.
- People who live in my household are ineligible, as are immediate blood relatives (I'm looking at you, Mom and Dad!).
- The winner must have a US shipping address and must be 18 or older.
- I will contact the winner within 72 hours of the contest closing. The prize will be sent via US mail. I am not responsible for the prize once it has left my possession.
- No purchase necessary.
- I will display the winner's first name and last initial on my blog and/or Facebook and/or Twitter unless you specify otherwise.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment